Zobrosky Law Office
No Fees Unless You Succeed!!
Contact us to discuss your case:
214 South Adams Street
Marion, IN 46952

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FILING FOR Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income (Disability):

Q: What benefits do I qualify for?
A: The best way to get an idea of what benefits you qualify for is to follow the link to the BEST screening test.  This will help you determine benefits for which you may be eligible. 

Q: I applied and was denied, what do I do now?
A: You should appeal your denial right away. You only have 60 days to appeal your denial to keep your case active. There are different ways to go about appealing your claim. 
Then go to appeal and follow the prompts. 

You can also contact your local Social Security Office and they can guide you. 

You can also contact Zobrosky Law office and we can set an appointment with you to discuss your claim and determine what action would be best for your individual claim. 

Q: I do not have insurance or funds to seek medical treatment, what can I do? 
A: Most communities provide free or low cost medical clinics for low income households or those that are underinsured. You would have to check within your locality. If you live in Grant County, Indiana, Bridges to Health and Indiana Health Center offer services to low income and no income families.  You can contact these facilities to see what services they could offer you. 

Q: What is the cost of hiring a representative?
A: We take cases on a "contingency fee" basis, which means you do not owe us any money unless and until you win.  If we take your case as your representative you will sign a fee agreement stating that if you win your case, we will receive 25% of your past due benefits up to $6000.  "Past due benefits" are the total amount of money for which you are eligible through the month of your favorable decision. In addition, any expenses we have paid for medical record collection or medical testing will be reimbursed, if you win your case. 

However, if you do not win your case there are no fees, and you have the option to pay for a copy of your medical records but are not required to do so.